Picture this, you're sitting at home working yourself into a full on panic attack, overwhelmed and frustrated with life. You decide that you're going to download some meditation apps, try exercise, etc, etc. But nothing changes. It doesn't stick. You end up right back where you started - frustrated, overwhelmed, and anxious.
It's not your fault. Everybody wants the solution to anxiety and overwhelm to be one size fits all and it just isn't. It's like trying to make one pair of jeans fit 4 different women. And that only happens in young adult fiction.
So let's cut the BS. The real problem is that you aren't picking self care that is effective for you. AND, you're not building it into your day to day life.
If you've ever thought, "I've already tried this! I've tried meditation and zen. I'm tired of hearing about it. I've tried the bubble baths. It just doesn't work," you're in the right place.
It is time for you to embrace self care for real this time because this time it is going to work.
Your Self Care Life is my signature course focused on teaching you to design your own self care lifestyle.
- Tackle your mindset around what the hell self care is
- Clarify how much time you should be spending on your self care
- Get some serious action steps to identify exactly what self care is and isn't working for you
- Tune into your own needs because self care isn't selfish!
- STOP the cycle of anxiety and overwhelm
- Create more energy and focus for what matters most!